CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

ContextMenu problems

by JMiller » 24 Jul 2014 12:34

Hello!

I still have several issues with the ContextMenu control:

1. If a base class contains a ContextMenu the child classes show an error message on saving:
"TIWCGJQContextMenuItemTypeBase cannot be assigned to TIWCGJQContextMenuItemTypeBase."

2. A ContextMenu automatically opens in the available space, even if close to the edge of the screen. But if subitems are defined, they expand the space and scroll bars are added.
It can be rather tedious to keep the submenu open and to reach the scrollbar so one can read (and possibly click) the submenu.
The expected behavior would be to open the submenu on the left side of the ContextMenu.

ContextOverlap.png

3. If a ContextMenu Item has no Callback or the called procedure has no code, the ContextMenu isn't closed.

Best regars,
JM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JMiller

by Alexander Bulei » 24 Jul 2014 14:51

Hi JMiller,

1. If a base class contains a ContextMenu the child classes show an error message on saving:
"TIWCGJQContextMenuItemTypeBase cannot be assigned to TIWCGJQContextMenuItemTypeBase."

Fixed in next build. Thanks.

2. A ContextMenu automatically opens in the available space, even if close to the edge of the screen. But if subitems are defined, they expand the space and scroll bars are added.
It can be rather tedious to keep the submenu open and to reach the scrollbar so one can read (and possibly click) the submenu.
The expected behavior would be to open the submenu on the left side of the ContextMenu.

Author of plugin forgot compatibility of jQuery UI 1.8.x :

- https://github.com/medialize/jQuery-contextMenu/issues/89

Also fixed in next build.

3. If a ContextMenu Item has no Callback or the called procedure has no code, the ContextMenu isn't closed.

Sorry, but we can't reproduce it.

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by JMiller » 24 Jul 2014 15:29

cgdevtools wrote:Fixed in next build. Thanks.
Also fixed in next build.
Perfect :D

Sorry, but we can't reproduce it.
I'll try to reproduce this in a small project, but it isn't that important.
I can simply add a
int i = 0;
and it works.

Thanks for the quick response.
Best regards,
JM
JMiller

Return to JQContextMenu