CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

[JQContextMenu] Create dinamically Items on Mouse Click?

by fduenas » 25 Apr 2013 02:49

This more a doubt than a bug, Is there a way the items of a context menu could be created dynamically Before swhoing it? this is When right clicking the control? This because I want to add, enable or disable items depending on a state of the control that is associated with the Contextmenu object. I have seens there is an 'OnEvent' but don't know when is fired. I tried to test the demo to se how can this event is fired but could not find the way, If I assign this event, the menu is not shown and the event is not fired either at delphi side.

BTW I posted the question here because I wasn't able to post it in the Components/JQContextMenu section, it seems this forum sectiom is blockes or in readonly Mode.
fduenas

by Alexander Bulei » 26 Apr 2013 16:35

fduenas wrote:This more a doubt than a bug, Is there a way the items of a context menu could be created dynamically Before swhoing it? this is When right clicking the control? This because I want to add, enable or disable items depending on a state of the control that is associated with the Contextmenu object. I have seens there is an 'OnEvent' but don't know when is fired. I tried to test the demo to se how can this event is fired but could not find the way, If I assign this event, the menu is not shown and the event is not fired either at delphi side.

BTW I posted the question here because I wasn't able to post it in the Components/JQContextMenu section, it seems this forum sectiom is blockes or in readonly Mode.

Hi fduenas,
At the moment it's impossible, only onCreate.
We can implement it, but it requires some work.
Please create the ticket at our tracker (feature).

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

Return to JQContextMenu