CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Event dialog frame render issue in IW15.1.7 release

by bob9999 » 18 Nov 2019 18:01

Hi there. After installing the component release for IW15.1.7, now the event dialog frame displays collapsed with no event components and just the buttons. I have to click the browser refresh to get the components to display and then all is fine for duration of session.

This is a general issue with the dialog component that I posted details for in that forum topic but I cannot get this dialog in a frame to work. I am continuing to play here to see what the magic recipe is. I even just compiled the demo code by itself and it has the same issue so this is nothing to do with my project that I have the schedule inside.

If anyone else has run into this and got this working again, I would appreciate any input. When I figure out the magic recipe to get this working in the new release I will post here again to save someone else hours of time.

Cheers!
bob9999

by bob9999 » 22 Nov 2019 19:40

Hi there. Is there is no one working at CG customer support anymore? When there was a response in email all that occurred was to tell me to load or sync wwwroot which of course I have that loaded. Even compiling demo code has this same issue with full wwwroot library for this release. I am getting to the stage now where this issue is causing issues in my project deadlines.

What is the new trick to get the scheduler event frame dialog to display the components on it one time in this new release? The buttons don't work as well and I cannot get the dialog frame to load first time correctly so it can be used. On the other thread for the dialog component I showed my fixes to make things work but in a frame the rules are different. I cannot even move the dialog around on the screen here nor can I resize so I can see of I can get at the components.

Cheers!
bob9999

by zsleo » 22 Nov 2019 20:02

FYI I sent an email to support at CGD a week ago and I am still waiting a response.

... not a good feeling ...
zsleo

by bob9999 » 27 Nov 2019 18:02

Hi there. Confirmed fixed in latest release. The custom event dialog frame is displaying properly now and I am having no further issues. Thank you Alex for turning this around for us! Cheers.
bob9999

Return to JQScheduler