CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Your opinion about our products.

by esthermann » 20 Mar 2013 19:40

We're an Embarcadero shop. We needed a component set which would allow us to get a web application together without having to retrain, retool, hire a web developer, and a web designer. CGDevTools is, IMO, one of the best component sets around. We use a fair number of 3rd Party controls and have never worked with a component provider as responsive to customer requests and questions as CGDevTools. I love the fact that they've chosen Open Standards and that their components are modern and consistently cutting edge. We also looked into Flex, but needed a solution which would allow us to port our legacy code as we moved forward. CGDevTools allows us to do that. In fact, we could not have developed the product we are currently testing without CGDevTools, the components to fit our need simply don't exist. Thanks CGDevTools.
esthermann

by ATM » 26 Mar 2013 18:10

Nice CG suites for create "true" WebApplications, while currently the best tools for realize a user accepted JQuery visual "web style" with a simple Delphi like programm code.

Up to this time, i have use a very long time other component suites (www.tmssoftware.com) for native WIN32 and IntraWeb. With many web compatible components i have realized a microsoft like visual application style (for example by using a nearly 1:1 "exchange bar") and a webgrid nearly 1:1 comperable to the native WIN32 component. Over this its very simple to create 1:1 functional and visual copy of a desktop WIN32 appliactions.

The problem:
NOW all normal "web users" and all "non windows clients" don't well have a website with a windows like design...

=> CQ JQuery components with web theme support for Delphi, exact with this i can now realize the actual design requests. The 1:1 "switch" from TMS tools to CQ tools is relative simple, only for grid and chart need a little change. The simple use of Tab's, "standard web menu's" and notifys is the biggest advantage of CQ tools in compare to the TMS iw suite.
ATM

by DidierL » 30 May 2013 21:40

I can't believe I've not discovered this package sooner!
This is the perfect timing for me to start a new project with a more web-ish look.
And may be migrate another one as soon as I have a few spare time.
I'm going straight to the shop, and I'll give you my feed back in a few weeks!

Thanks,
Didier
DidierL

by TheoLang » 09 Jul 2013 17:54

Hallo,

i am developing now for some days with CGDEVTools. There is just one thing missing, that is a proper documentation.
But with the forum and with the support i managed the first problems and now my applications gets better every day.

I am absolutely impressed about the speed of the datagrid even with large datasources.
And it gave my application a new dimenson of userinterface without doing much programing.

My questions to the support have always been answered within few hours or even minutes and some of them
late in the night.

I am looking forward to your future development. You do a great job.

Thanks
Theo Lang
TheoLang

by JohnFSklavounos » 17 Sep 2013 17:23

Hello Everyone,

I am an independent software developer in Miami, FL, USA and I must tell you that your support is even more impressive than your components. The beautiful look and feel of your components drew my attention to see how they work and test them out, but ultimately my decision to use your components in my projects came from dealing with your incredible support team. They respond quickly with respect and a sincere desire to help - even when my questions weren't exactly well thought out.

Equally incredible is the speed with which you release new and updated components into the suite.

I'm glad you're on our side when it comes to developing first class web apps.

All my best,
John F. Sklavounos
John F. Sklavounos
Software Developer
Always learning

XE7: Update 1
FireDAC: 20.0.16277 (Build 1276)
IW: 14.0.41
CG : 2.6.0.100
JohnFSklavounos

by ScottWGast » 07 Nov 2013 17:16

Just wanted to re-iterate: Not only are the components awesome, your support services always go above and beyond expectations.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Best,
Scott Gast
S2 Software, Ltd.
Texas, USA
ScottWGast

by etwoss » 14 Mar 2014 14:22

Hi

Great components! But your service and help is the best i ever had with Third party components!

Eric
etwoss

by zsleo » 26 Mar 2014 23:06

What über-fantastic support!

I just want to specifically thank Jorge for going way above and way beyond...

Thank you Jorge for your help...

Zane
zsleo

by duffo64 » 06 Jun 2014 10:50

I am afraid I can't tell a lot more than other developers already wrote here.
These components, despite the relatively not-so-smooth learning curve, are the best I tried so far.
I should not tell this, but with cgdevtools I totally de-tms-ized our biggest web application (medical intranet portal in a large hospital).
Switching from TMS to CG greatly improved users experience.

The support is great, too.

Thanks

Claudio
duffo64

by George » 06 Mar 2015 09:27

Hi)
I like new IWCGJQGauge component.
Looks good :)
Best regards!
George

PreviousNext

Return to General