CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

New version released with support for IW14.0.36

by Jorge Sousa » 18 Dec 2014 10:42

There is a new released version with support for IW14.0.36.

Also includes two new components: GRCapcha : Google Recaptcha and JQWebCam.

Have fun!
Best Regards
CGDevTools Develop / Support Team
Home Page: http://www.cgdevtools.com
Jorge Sousa

by fduenas » 18 Dec 2014 15:03

This version 2.4.0.116, doesn't include the JQWebCam frame demo in the Demo V2, so the demo doesn't compile also. Check your Online demo also
fduenas

by Alexander Bulei » 18 Dec 2014 15:07

Hi fduenas,

Demo is not included yet, but components are in...
We was updating the documentation (setup & online).
It will be includes/fixed in next beta build.

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by jredoc » 23 Dec 2014 15:42

Hello

I just installed IW 14.0.36 and cgDevtools 2.4.0.119. After synchronizing the wwwRoot of an existing project, I received the following compiler error when I tried to compile the project.

[dcc64 Fatal Error] IWCGLicenseKey.pas(7): F2051 Unit IWCGJQCommon was compiled with a different version of IWMarkupLanguageTag.TIWMarkupLanguageTag.RenderElement

Reinstalling both IW and cgDevTools to confirm that the correct versions were installed did not resolve the problem.

I then remarked out the IwCGLicenseKey to see if the problem was directly related the the IWCGLicenseKey component in the project source or installation. When I recompiled the project, I then get a similar compiler error but for a different cgDevTools component. For example - [dcc64 Fatal Error] UserSessionUnit.pas(12): F2051 Unit IWCGJQMessageDlg was compiled with a different version of IWVCLBaseContainer.TIWBaseContainer.Resizing. Removing components and their reference in the uses clause simply changed the component referenced in the error.

This project compiled fine with IW 14.0.34 and cgDevTools 2.4.0.107. Interestingly, when I try to compile the cgDemo Version_2 I receive a 10013 socket error, even when I restart the machine on which the development environment resides.

Suggestions?

TIA

John
jredoc

by Jorge Sousa » 23 Dec 2014 18:11

Check multiple copies of

IWCGJQCommon dcu or IWMarkupLanguageTag or IWCGLicenseKey.dcu
Best Regards
Jorge Sousa

by jredoc » 23 Dec 2014 23:38

There are no duplicate files. After uninstalling IW and cgDevTools again, I continue to get the previously mentioned compiler error - [dcc64 Fatal Error] IWCGLicenseKey.pas(7): F2051 Unit IWCGJQCommon was compiled with a different version of IWMarkupLanguageTag.TIWMarkupLanguageTag.RenderElement

Attached is an image of the IWCGLicenseKey unit that displays along with the compiler error.
IWCGJQCommon.jpg

if I now uninstall both IW and cgDevTools and go back and install IW 14.0.34 and 2..4.0.105. The problem still occurs. Interestingly, this all started when I changed development environments from Delphi XE6 to Delphi XE7. I was unable to register cgDevTools in the new XE7 environment because the two Delphi environments are on different machines. I discussed the matter with support who changed something on the registration to allow me to register the cdDevTools license in the new environment. Now, however, I have the compiler error that I am currently discussing.

Any additional suggestions. TIA

John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jredoc

by Alexander Bulei » 24 Dec 2014 10:20

Hi John,

I'am almost sure you have multiple copies of dcu, try to search on your computer for IWCGLicenseKey.*

[dcc64 Fatal Error]

Also, please check your search path for Win64 platform..

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by Jorge Sousa » 24 Dec 2014 10:43

Hi

Did you ran the Intraweb Removal Tool to delete bundled Intraweb XE7 files?
Best Regards
Jorge Sousa

by jredoc » 29 Dec 2014 16:19

Jorge

Interesting. I used the IW Removal Tools after creating the XE7 environment. I then installed IW 14.0.34 and had no issues. However, after removing IW 14.0.34 and installing IW 14.0.36 the issues started. At your recommendation I uninstalled IW 14.0.36, used the IW Removal Tool and then reinstalled IW 14.0.36. This eliminated the compiler error.

The take home lesson (that I got) is that the IW Removal Tools should be used each time that IW is changed. I was under the incorrect assumption that The IW Removal Tools use was only required to remove the default version of IW after the Delphi environment was installed.

Thanks for your patience.

John
jredoc

Return to General