CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Registration error‏

by EitanArbel » 17 Dec 2019 15:29

Hi CG.,

i re-installed my Delphi Berlin, then i worked on some VCL apps with no problem.
then, when i wanted to load my intraweb app, and to re-register CG, i got the error message in the attached image.

my registration is due to expire only in Jan 3 2020, so i don't know why i get this error.

i know you allow only 2 registered installation, but i work on only one computer, so can you open the "user account" for this computer only please?

This is a BIG problem for me, because i can't send an urgent update to a customer that have a problem.

p.s.
i also sent this message and my License Information to you by email over a week ago, but i still didn't get any response.

PLEASE help urgently.
Thanks
Eitan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EitanArbel

by antonsanta » 17 Dec 2019 18:29

Hi,
did you try to run the Delphi IDE as Administrator?
Or find in start - Programs - CGDevTools and run the "license"-app.
Toni
antonsanta

by EitanArbel » 18 Dec 2019 06:51

Thank you for trying to help Anton !
i ran the Delphi as an admin and the problem is still there, and the Lic.exe is the same app that we see when we register CG inside the IDE.

i think the problem is that it says NInstance =2
looks like CG need to free my Licenses so i will see NInstance =0, and then i will be able to register again with my code.

plus, i think my (or our?) my bigger problem even now, is that i send a message to CG's support, and even after more then a week, i still got no help about it...

hope for help today...

Thanks
Eitan
EitanArbel

by zsleo » 18 Dec 2019 20:14

.... try sending you request to sales ...
zsleo

by EitanArbel » 18 Dec 2019 23:03

i sent the email 10 days ago to info@cgdevtools.com(pff...),
but maybe sending to Sales@cgdevtools.com is a good idea - sending.
Thanks zsleo
EitanArbel

Return to General