CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Ajax rerender issue in 15.1.7

by bob9999 » 15 Jan 2020 17:24

Hi there. I forgot to post this issue from the 15.1.7 release. Lots of issues since the IW 15.1 release. Other components when ajax rerendered will cause the below situation as well but I have noticed most of the issues are when the menu is rerendered so I will post this issue for this component.

My forms have a CG button when clicked will toggle the visibility of the vert menu. Since I start with the menu visible=false, I also have an ajax rerender call to the menu when I set the visible=true. The issue is when the button is pressed and the menu is rendered the remainder of the form can be affected mostly in the regions where they can move up to the top left of the whole form. Other issues is the components on a region can all be moved from a region to the parent form as well so they are overlaid to the top left in formation. I worked around the issue by activating the region resize option but my application looks weird when the regions still move a little when the menu is rerendered.

When is the release for IW 15.1.10 going to be released with all these render bugs fixed??

Cheers.
bob9999

Return to JQVertMenu