CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

TIWCGJQDialog with TIWCGJQCheckBoxList - Display problem

by ScottWGast » 17 Sep 2014 15:52

Good morning!

I've downloaded and installed v2.3.0.42 and I seem to be having the same basic problem with the checkbox list being visible in a modal dialog.

I've tried playing around with the .DisplayInline and .Zindex, but the dropdown (inline) list of check box items does not display at all. I will continue to work with it to see if I can get it to work.

Also, in order to work around the problem before this updated version, I set .DisplayInline = True when I create the frame in the dialog, and .DisplayInline = False before I close the dialog. This process used to work before I installed v2.3.0.42.

Is there a .Zindex property associated with the dropdown list of checkbox items? I didn't see one in the DOM explorer.

Thanks for your continued help.

Scott
ScottWGast

by Alexander Bulei » 17 Sep 2014 16:03

Hi ScottWGast,

I don't know what happen there, but check the attached project.

Best Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by ScottWGast » 17 Sep 2014 16:26

After further review, you are correct... everything is fine! Your demo triggered a memory for me about the .Height property on the component...

In the previous version, the design-time rendering on this component was kinda "off" so I had set the height of the control to 21. In the previous version, the checkbox list would display ... it just would not disappear when the dialog was closed.

Anyway, I changed the .Height to a proper value on the check box list components and all is working now.

Thanks again for your help.
Scott
ScottWGast

Previous

Return to JQCheckBoxList