CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

DXE2/IW14.0.32/CG2.5.0.46 - Click item doesn't update check

by ScottWGast » 02 Apr 2015 19:59

Good afternoon from Texas!

Just now getting back to an older project and I'm having a bit of trouble with the CheckBoxList.

Scenario: I have two projects that utilize the same two TIWCGJQFrames. The first frame displays a list of security profiles using TIWCGJQGrid (containing security settings for each user). When I click one of the profiles, I use a dialog to display the record information in 4 separate TIWCGJQCheckBoxList components. With this screen I can check/uncheck various items to allow/disallow the feature for a specific security profile. Also, I can change/update the "name" of the security profile (TIWCGJQEdit).

This work great on the first project, but on the second project (using the same exact two TIWCGJQFrames), I cannot update the profile "name" (TIWCGJQEdit) and when I click on an item in the various TIWCGJQCheckBoxList components, the item looks like it "knows" that it was clicked (AND the OnClick event fires), but the value of the check box does not change.

Very odd.

While I await a response, I am going to mess around with the ZIndex in the dialogs to see if that is where the problem lies.

Thanks in Advance for the help!

Scott
ScottWGast

by ScottWGast » 02 Apr 2015 20:25

YEP! I was right... the .Zindex of the dialog was higher than the .Zindex of the components.

UGH!

Scott
ScottWGast

Return to JQCheckBoxList