CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

non Css MIME types are not allowed in strict mode

Questions & Answers about IWCGJQuery Suite.

by Valmeras » 12 Aug 2019 03:11

I have build a program with C++ Builder Tokyo 10.2.3, Intraweb 14.2.7 and CGDevtools components 4.1.0.58
CGDevtools components are displayed correctly when the application is opened with any browser on Windows, Mac OS and Android.
But they are displayed poorly for all the browsers under IPhones. The iOS I have on my IPhone now is 12.4. The components which are more impacted are TIWCGJQMenu and TIWCGJQVertMenu.
I have attached pictures to show the difference of display for IPhone and Android and also the error message when I stepped into Javascript code.
Apparently they are bugs in CGDevtools Javascript codes. I was able to correct the 2 other bugs in the js files. But I could not correct the one related to "non Css MIME types are not allowed in strict mode" because I could not find which the js file which is loading the Css file.
I don't know if somebody already found and corrected the same bug ? Or if CentralGest watch this forum to tell me how to correct it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Valmeras

by Valmeras » 19 Aug 2019 15:21

I WAS ABLE TO FIX THE BUG MYSELF.
NO NEED TO RESPOND.

THANKS
Valmeras

by nkef » 24 Mar 2021 16:51

Hello,

Would you like to explain how did you manage to solve this problem for safari browsers?
I have some issues with the same error myself.

Thank you in advance

Nikos
nkef

by Alexander Bulei » 26 Mar 2021 13:10

Hi nkef,

Do you have the same error in developer console?

BR
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

Return to Q & A