CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Some improvements to the Ad text you have in the home page of this site.

General discussion

by fduenas » 01 Jun 2012 00:48

You have this text:

We offer Intraweb components based on jQuery to use in Embarcadero Rad Studio(Delphi,C++ Builder).
These components work as a bridge between existing javascript/jQuery plugins and Intraweb.
Don't look more and tune IntraWeb with modern and flexible components like you never saw before

Maybe any other English spoken people can help me here

We offer cool and modern Intraweb components based on jQuery to be used along Embarcadero Rad Studio(Delphi,C++ Builder).
These components work as a bridge between existing javascript/jQuery plugins and Intraweb.
Don't look anymore trying to by a lot of 3rd party components trying to give a little makeup to your applications, power up now your IntraWeb Applications with these modern, styled and flexible component suites, your Web Applications will get a new interface frontend and functionality that you have never seen before.

Just my 2 cents ;)
fduenas

by Jorge Sousa » 01 Jun 2012 11:41

Hi fduenas,

Thks for your suggestion i will try and see how it looks ;)
Best Regards
CGDevTools Develop / Support Team
Home Page: http://www.cgdevtools.com
Jorge Sousa

by ScottWGast » 07 Jun 2012 18:27

How about something like this?

Have you been searching for development tools to bring the look and feel of your Intraweb applications into the 21st century? Look no further! We provide that modern, styled and flexible interface with our Embarcadero RAD Studio (Delphi, C++ Builder) Intraweb components based on jQuery and jQuery Mobile plugins. The integrated WYSIWYG design tools allow you to build the ultimate interface for both web and mobile clients.

My $0.02 worth :-)
ScottWGast

by Pedro » 07 Jun 2012 18:42

Hi Scott

Thanks for this, we really appreciate.

I just want to emphasize that the pretty look and feel, is just a nice cherry on top of this cake.

What we are really focused is in:

- User friendly tools
- Lighweight frootprint
- Speed
- CSS3 Compliancy
and
- Cross-browser

Best Regards

Pedro
Pedro

Return to General - Archive