CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

DXE2/IW14.0.28/CG2.0.0.3522 - TabOrder

General discussion

by ScottWGast » 18 Apr 2014 19:49

When I use a dialog to pop up an edit frame, using the TAB key to navigate through the various edit controls is inconsistent.

When I build the edit frame, I make sure that the .TabOrder values are set on the edit controls so that, in theory, using the TAB key would navigate through the edit controls in a specific order. What I'm finding, though, is that using the TAB key does not follow the .TabOrder that I have set in the IDE. Sometimes the cursor moves from the dialog edit frame back to the underlying edit controls when I hit the TAB key.

What is the best way to determine the "highest" tab value of the current screen so that I can programmatically (incrementally) set the .TabOrder values of the popup frame's edit controls?

When I use the DOM Explorer, it shows, for example, the first three controls on the pop up edit frame have .TabIndex values of 1, 2 and 3, respectively. But, when I use the TAB key, it moves from the first edit control to the second edit control, then elsewhere... _not_ the third control.

Weird.

Thanks,
Scott
ScottWGast

by Alexander Bulei » 22 Apr 2014 14:28

Hi ScottWGast,

Please check attached demo.

Did you updated the wwwroot after update?

Please check this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19

Best Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

Return to General - Archive