CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Accordion opening up last tab open when set to collapsible

by bob9999 » 14 Dec 2019 05:56

Hi there. I am running into an issue and wanted to report what seems like a bug. When I set the accordion to collapsible=true, then the whole accordion will allow all tabs to be closed. The issue is that when there is any ajax rerender event on the form, the last tab that was opened before the close is opened up automatically again. When I set to collapsible=false then of course the last tab is left open so then nothing will change from a user viewpoint.

Is there something I missed that needs to be done to keep the accordion collapsed?

Cheers.
bob9999

by bob9999 » 15 Jan 2020 16:32

Hi there. This issue has now come under the attention of my client and I had to let him know there is a bug on your side that I cannot address. When will this be fixed?

Any news on the IW15.1.10 release? Alexandre from IW says that the last thing you reported was addressed a while ago.

Can this bug be fixed with also the region render issues?

I will try you support email address but no one seems to be manning that anymore.

There is a bug fixed in IW that I need from the latest version and you are way back in 15.1.7 that was released.

Cheers.
bob9999

by bob9999 » 03 Mar 2020 18:27

This issue is still occurring and the collapsible setting just seem to not work. When there is an ajax event such as the rerender for a section, then the last open tab will reopen and the accordion will not stay collapsed. Hopefully this will be fixed in a future release some day. Cheers.
bob9999

Return to JQAccordion