CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Color of tab body ignored

by bob9999 » 28 Feb 2019 16:49

Hi there. I think I may have found a bug in the accordion component for a tab body color. I was able to successfully style the headers (uses h3 tag) and within the designer there is the color property for the accordion in general as well which works great. Once I create a tab however and then try to style that, then only the background colour is accessible and the tab body is overlaid over this in the theme color. When I change the color property of the tab in the designer, it is totally ignored as well. The only color a tab can be is the theme from what I have seen in my experiments and there seems to be no way of overriding that to what I want. Perhaps the body of an accordion tab is using a html tag that I have not found yet but I would think that if I choose a color in the designer that would be what is used though. No color = theme otherwise use what is selected.

In lieu of this, is there a way by component to choose what theme I want to use on a form or does the whole form have to be the same theme?

Cheers!
bob9999

by bob9999 » 06 Mar 2019 17:34

Hi there. I found the CSS that is needed to override the theme colour of a tab that I wanted to share out to folks. Below is the CSS code that binds to the background color and overrides the UI widget content settings. Just ensure you set the CSS of the tab to point to this. So now I have a completely styled accordion. You can use the same dissection for anything else you want to override too with this.

.AccordianTab .ui-widget-content{
background: #FFFFFF;
}

Cheers!
bob9999

by Alexander Bulei » 07 Mar 2019 10:12

Hi bob9999,

There is no way to define the different theme for each component.
If you want other style, you need override/create the custom css(as you have done).

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

Return to JQAccordion