CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Multi toggle property stops on change tab event from firing

by bob9999 » 09 Mar 2019 22:22

Hi there. I ran into a critical issue in the accordion. When I just allow one tab at a time to open and collapse, all is fine and the JQAccordionOptions.OnChange event fires fine. I had finished this base routine module testing in what I wanted to do and then I turn on the multitoggle and all hell broke loose and I realized that the JQAccordionOptions.OnChange event no longer fires when I change tabs. In fact, NO EVENTS fire anywhere in the accordion that I have been able to see when this is turned on. The disabled flag tries to set when I turn on multitoggle so I turned that off too to see if that would get this working but no dice

When I look into the documentation for this property, I see that this is an added feature and non-native to the component. I am OK with what you state in the documentation "the sections will resets after full submit" but how come the onchange event is no longer firing?

I was depending on this multi-toggle setting for my project and now I have to rethink the design. Is this something that can be fixed in a future release or is the multiToggle property not meant for any events to fire?

Cheers!
bob9999

by Alexander Bulei » 15 Mar 2019 19:03

Hi,

it will be fixed on next beta release.
Thank you.

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by bob9999 » 16 Mar 2019 00:51

OK, great, thank you alexander. So happy this will be fixed. I will keep my design as is and then just get keep going for now. Did you receive my video on the issues in the designer I reported? When do you feel the next release will be? Cheers!
bob9999

Return to JQAccordion