CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Script issue when auto complete used in frame

by bob9999 » 28 Sep 2019 22:05

Hi there. When I use auto complete with google places all is fine until I place the component with the libloader on a TIWCGJQFrame that I create dynamically as a dialogue. When I use on a dialogue frame, I receive a script error when I attempt the render the frame. All stops at this point and I receive a frame dialogue with the components loaded up to that point with no functionality. The error says that async is not allowed with google. When I remove the component from the frame then all works fine. I wanted to mention here my findings in case this is something that can be updated in a future release and also so anyone else knows the issue to perhaps divert to another solution saving time. Cheers!
bob9999

by Alexander Bulei » 07 Oct 2019 12:20

Hi bob9999,

If you're main form already have the libloader, you don't need load the script again in frame, since it was already loaded, you can use it directly.

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by bob9999 » 12 Oct 2019 03:50

Thank you alex. I never thought of putting the libloader on the main form. I had in the frame only which generated the script error. When I move the field and the libloader to a form rather than a frame then all was working so maybe the libloader has to be on the main form. I will try that way.
Cheers!
bob9999

Return to JQAutoComplete