CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

IWButton CSS

by dfields » 12 Jul 2014 22:49

I would like to use a standard TIWButton and set its CSS property so it appears like a TIWCGJQButton. I have already followed the suggested method and set the property to ui-widget-content ui-corner-all. That gives the button a themed appearance, but it does not show the hover styling. What CSS value do I need to make that happen?

I have an instance where some of the TIWCGJQButtons I placed do not recognize their TabOrder. In some cases they cannot be reached by tabbing at all. TabStop is set to True. I have played with the TabIndex property, but have not bee able to get those controls to function as needed. What is TabIndex for?
dfields

by Jorge Sousa » 14 Jul 2014 09:53

Hi

About

I would like to use a standard TIWButton and set its CSS property so it appears like a TIWCGJQButton. I have already followed the suggested method and set the property to ui-widget-content ui-corner-all. That gives the button a themed appearance, but it does not show the hover styling. What CSS value do I need to make that happen?

Well, this method of setting the css, is only to have an approach to theme, it doesn't turn a IWButton into a IWCGJQButton.

I have an instance where some of the TIWCGJQButtons I placed do not recognize their TabOrder. In some cases they cannot be reached by tabbing at all. TabStop is set to True. I have played with the TabIndex property, but have not bee able to get those controls to function as needed. What is TabIndex for?

The TabIndex is to force the html to have the tabindex attribute
Best Regards
CGDevTools Develop / Support Team
Home Page: http://www.cgdevtools.com
Jorge Sousa

Return to JQButton & JQButtonSet