CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Multiselect

by etwoss » 18 Mar 2016 11:11

Hi

Grd-Multiselect (checkboxes are show in front of row)

I wonder how (de)selecting is supposed to work?

When i open the form :

1) if i click on a row, the line is selected if not or is deselected if it's selected -> Ok
2) if i click on a checkbox in front of row, the line is colored but NOT always the checkbox is checked , if i check the count selected both are counted

3) if i click the checkbox in the header all rows get selected -> Ok
4a) With all selected this way when i click on a header to sort the column, deselects all-> not expected

4b) if i click on a row, the line is selected if not or is deselected if it's selected -> Ok

4c) When i start clicking on the checkbox in front of a row, the color returns to not selected color, and when checking the selected count, they are not counted but the checkbox in from is till checked

Eric
etwoss

by Alexander Bulei » 18 Mar 2016 11:40

Hi Eric,

Checked our demo, and I don't see any problems with that...
About the header, you can't sort by this column (checkbox) because the plugin doesn't support that.

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by etwoss » 18 Mar 2016 15:17

Hi

>About the header, you can't sort by this column (checkbox) because the plugin doesn't support that.

I mean, if you have selected all rows using the checkbox at the top and click on one of columnheaders so not on a row, all items get deselected!

Eric
etwoss

by etwoss » 18 Mar 2016 15:26

Checking your demo:

1) if i click on a row, the line is selected if not or is deselected if it's selected -> Ok
2) if i click on a checkbox in front of row, the line is colored but NOT always the checkbox is checked , if i check the count selected both are counted

WORKS IN THE DEMO
This works in the demo. Very strange why is does not work the same for me, no addiotional code, will check properties

4a) With all selected this way when i click on a header of a columns to sort the column, deselects all-> not expected

ALSO WRONG IN DEMO (if this is not as designed)

4b) if i click on a row, the line is selected if not or is deselected if it's selected -> Ok

4c) When i start clicking on the checkbox in front of a row, the color returns to not selected color, and when checking the selected count, they are not counted but the checkbox in from is still checked

WORKS IN THE DEMO

Eric
etwoss

by etwoss » 18 Mar 2016 15:50

Hi

Only difference I see is the property LoadUI

After setting to gluiEnable its better but not all:

One big difference is that if i check the checkbox at the top in the header, in the demo it gets checked , not with me!

Also a difference is that my grid is in a DialogFrame. See the image. The Dialog comes up, only thing i do is click the checkbox left from column header "Name", all rows selected but the checkbox it self not, In Demo it is

????

A double Click is doing the same

Eric
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
etwoss

by etwoss » 18 Mar 2016 16:21

Addition:

property "DeselectAfterSort" tested this but no change, perhaps this could fix deselection all rows when columnheader click for sort
Datatype : Automatic
Provider: Cells

Eric
etwoss

by etwoss » 30 Mar 2016 14:33

Hi

To complete this thread:

First we found out that the Modal property (set to True) caused the problem.
Today i got a message from Alexander that i could resolve the issue by setting a high value to the zIndex of the grid,
Just tested it (Modal back to True, Zindex to 100000) and it's all working!

Eric
etwoss

Return to JQGrid