CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Tried to get response from this forum and from support

General discussion

by Craig Burke » 17 Jun 2021 22:37

Well it looks like this company is going belly up!!!

They do not respond at all to this forum or to support requests and I would recommend that you do not waste any of your money on them. Though there does seem to be a lot of lookee loos.

Disappointed in what used to be a good company.
Craig Burke

by zsleo » 18 Jun 2021 22:33

I purposely did not reply to your original post to see if CGD would reply....

The company is much more than CG DevTools but as I understand it Alexander is the only employ who is supporting DevTools but his main focus, I think, is the CG CRM product suite.

I have always got a response from Alexander when emailing support @. At times a day or two late but I did always get a response.

I find the product suite very stable and provided you are prepared to wait for them to catch up with IW releases, it works out well.

I think that the company uses the DevTools suite in their CRM products so it should be a good sign that the will continue to support DevTools.

Hope this is informative
zsleo

by Craig Burke » 21 Jun 2021 16:43

Hi zsleo,

Thanks for your reply! The main issue right now is that we are stuck in the development of our mobile app. when we tried to use the IWCGJQMGrid control and need the information on how to get it working correctly. I will try again via your recommendation.

Thanks again!
Craig Burke

by zsleo » 21 Jun 2021 20:28

Have you looked through the sample/ demo app? That I usually a good place to start.

..or you could post the question here.
zsleo

by Craig Burke » 23 Jun 2021 17:29

There are no samples or demo apps that demonstrate the use of the IWCGJQMGrid mobile control.
I have posted my questions here in the forum starting on May 22 all concerning issues with the mobile controls.
My post on 03 Jun 2021 specifically addresses the concern with the IWCGJQMGrid mobile control.

FYI: I did email Alexander a couple of days ago and the email showed it was read on the same day. I have yet to hear back from him.
Craig Burke

by Alexander Bulei » 29 Jun 2021 17:40

Hi,
Already answered you by email.
About the delay, I hope you undestand that cgdevtools is not a main company product, but as the zsleo refered yes, we use the cgdevtools internally in our CRM solution. Also, I'm alone at this product now, so that why the anwers can delay a little bit. I'm sorry for that.

BR
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by Craig Burke » 30 Jun 2021 17:46

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for the explanation! Sorry to hear that your the only one working on it.

-Craig
Craig Burke

Return to General