CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Update of the Mobile Demo

General discussion

by esthermann » 24 Apr 2013 19:19

Hi Support,

Possibly you've already done this, (if you have I can't find it anywhere) can you update the Mobile demo to include the new components you have added. A demo with the SimpleDialog, GridPanel, JQMPopup, MobiScroll2 (showing images and text), Signature, and File download would be FANTASTIC. If you already have that available please just let me know where to look. Thanks guys.
esthermann

by Alexander Bulei » 26 Apr 2013 14:45

esthermann wrote:Hi Support,

Possibly you've already done this, (if you have I can't find it anywhere) can you update the Mobile demo to include the new components you have added. A demo with the SimpleDialog, GridPanel, JQMPopup, MobiScroll2 (showing images and text), Signature, and File download would be FANTASTIC. If you already have that available please just let me know where to look. Thanks guys.

Hi Esther,
We have already started updating the source and demos to new version of JQuery Mobile 1.3.1.
From this version, the demos will be created separately (per component) and will posted in the respective threads of our forum.

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by esthermann » 07 May 2013 16:30

Support,

I wanted to let you know I downloaded the beta today when I saw you'd updated the MobiScroll2 and added that as a demo. Let me say that is an EXCELLENT control. It's exactly what I've been needing for my current project. Thank you so much for providing that great demo.

Esther
esthermann

by Jorge Sousa » 07 May 2013 16:58

Many thanks Esther

Regards

cg
Best Regards
CGDevTools Develop / Support Team
Home Page: http://www.cgdevtools.com
Jorge Sousa

Return to General