CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

IWCGJQFancyCaptcha and validation

by Peter_B » 11 Feb 2013 17:17

Hi CG
Quick question about FancyCaptcha. I have created a frame containing just this component and a button. In fact it is little different from the frame you have in the demo BUT something is :)
If I create an instance of your demo frame in my application then FancyCaptcha validates fine. If I simply create an instance of my frame, FancyCaptcha can not be validated. If I strip all of the code out of your demo frame which is unnecessary for the basic validation demo eg. extra header inclusion ... and make it the same as my basic frame, your frame FancyCaptcha still validates, mine doesn't ... ever :(
So it's SAME code in each frame, same app, IW12.2.10 and CG components 1.5.0.1677
All that happens is I either compile with an instance of your frame (FancyCaptcha validates fine) or compile with an instance of my frame (FancyCaptcha never validates).

Strange ... any ideas.

thanks

Pete B.
Peter_B

by Jorge Sousa » 11 Feb 2013 17:43

Hi Peter_B

FancyCaptcha validation must be operated under a Full Submit, Ajax=False

I think thats the only difference

Regards

cgdevtools
Best Regards
CGDevTools Develop / Support Team
Home Page: http://www.cgdevtools.com
Jorge Sousa

by Peter_B » 11 Feb 2013 20:26

Hi
Aaaaaaah :) ... indeed it was the only (and of course crucial) difference. Thank you for the help, it's appreciated. Like some of your other contributors in the forum, I am being continually amazed as I uncover more and more of your IWCGJQuery component suite ... it is rapidly approaching 'masterpiece' status !

all the best

Pete B.
Peter_B

Return to JQFancyBox