CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

OnChange Event Error when control not rendered

by mrcarver » 14 Jul 2017 19:02

CG Gurus

I have discovered a bug, which I am hoping you can fix. I use the CGDropDown consistently on the CGDialogEx controls. The problem I am experiencing is if the CGDropDown has the OnChange event assigned, and the CGDropDown has not been rendered, then a JavasScript effort surfaces even though the OnChange event has not fired.

So please take steps to prevent the JS code OnChange event from firing when the Control has not been changes. In my case, the controls have not even been filled yet.

My Current work around is to set the page to RenderInvisibleControls := True. This is vary busy page, and obviously would rather not render all controls

Regards,
Monte Carver

Here is an example of the JS Error:
IWPreScript__ED0FC07D4.js:67 Error in processAjaxExecute when evaluating: $("#CBXREFTYPE_JQ").select2("val","");$("input[name=CBXREFTYPE_JQ_INDEX]").val("");
AddChangedControl("CBXREFTYPE_JQ_INDEX");$("#CBXREFTYPE_JQ").select2("enable",false);$("#CBXREFTYPE_JQ").select2("val","");$("input[name=CBXREFTYPE_JQ_INDEX]").val("");
AddChangedControl("CBXREFTYPE_JQ_INDEX");$("#CBXREFTYPE_JQ").select2("val","");$("input[name=CBXREFTYPE_JQ_INDEX]").val("");
mrcarver

by Alexander Bulei » 18 Jul 2017 09:33

Hi mrcarver,

Can you send us the simple testcase project please?

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

Return to JQDropDown