CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

associated HTML code

by jredoc » 26 Nov 2013 19:39

Hello

In the first code snippet below, I am adding a line of code to a IWCGJQMemoEX component. My question Is whether there a mechanism to change the font color of a portion of the added line, something in the order of code snippet 2.

Snippet 1
IWCGJQMemoExPtChanges.Lines.Add('____________________FIELD_____________________|' + '___________________ORIGINAL___________________|' +
'___________________MODIFIED_____________|');

Snippet 2
IWCGJQMemoExPtChanges.Lines.Add('<Font Color = #00008B>____________________FIELD_____________________|</Font.' +
'___________________ORIGINAL___________________|' + '___________________MODIFIED_____________|');

TIA

John
jredoc

by Alexander Bulei » 28 Nov 2013 19:43

Hi jredoc,

Sorry,but I can't understand your question...

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by jredoc » 02 Dec 2013 02:45

Text can be added to an IWCGJQMemoEx component in code by using the Lines.Add procedure, i.e. IWCGJQMemoEx.Lines.Add('text to be added to memo');

My question is whether there is a mechanism to alter the text properties of select sections of the text by adding HTML code. For example in the line of code above, is there a mechanism to make the font color of the word "added" red and the style bold?

TIA

John
jredoc

by Alexander Bulei » 02 Dec 2013 10:31

Hi John,

jredoc wrote:Text can be added to an IWCGJQMemoEx component in code by using the Lines.Add procedure, i.e. IWCGJQMemoEx.Lines.Add('text to be added to memo');

My question is whether there is a mechanism to alter the text properties of select sections of the text by adding HTML code. For example in the line of code above, is there a mechanism to make the font color of the word "added" red and the style bold?

TIA

John

The JQMemoEx/JQMemo (<textarea>) doesn't accepts html tags, use JQLabelEX instead.

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

Return to JQMemoEx