CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Add a tutorial with source code how to create new componen

Suggest new components/features

by fduenas » 18 Apr 2013 02:40

I have seen you already have a section that explains how your components and Jquery interact.

But it should be great if you can create a small tutorial, with source code, for how to create a new component from scratch base on a JQuery plugin, also how to extent an already existing ICGJQ component, The main component structure, what are the guideline or the minimum requirement.
For example how to manage or insert callbacks and include js scripts.

Maybe reviewing a source code of a component could help, but what if the cost of your source codes is not affordable for many of us. A sample or demo could be helpful. Obviously it should be based and dependable on IWCGJQ objects API

The posts you have are helfull but maybe could be more clear if you create some samples and publish them.

Regards
I have put this post also in the feature request tracker
fduenas

by Jorge Sousa » 18 Apr 2013 16:03

Hi fduenas

We want to target custom components development.

The source code deployment it's already available.

Now, the development tutorial, will require a solid month for one person, and we cant afford this right now.

But please be our guest, we help you in any way we can. Better join us only at Skype's cgdevtools

Regards

cg
Best Regards
CGDevTools Develop / Support Team
Home Page: http://www.cgdevtools.com
Jorge Sousa

by fduenas » 19 Apr 2013 18:17

cgdevtools_support wrote:Hi fduenas

We want to target custom components development.

The source code deployment it's already available.

Where and how can we get it?

Now, the development tutorial, will require a solid month for one person, and we cant afford this right now.

But please be our guest, we help you in any way we can. Better join us only at Skype's cgdevtools

Regards
cg

Thanks I'm really new in web development and also JQuery, but want to help other to create their own custom components or improve the existing ones, because I think some of the feature request are for specific features, that obviously you will see if you implement them or not. If not there has to be a way the user could developer that solution, maybe for their own needs and the share it with others.

I will contact you to see where can I start and the try to help you in developing the tutorial.
fduenas

by Jorge Sousa » 20 Apr 2013 15:39

Hi fduenas

We are just finishing the webapp to delpoy the source code.

I will contact you to see where can I start and the try to help you in developing the tutorial.

Please do.

Regards

cg
Best Regards
CGDevTools Develop / Support Team
Home Page: http://www.cgdevtools.com
Jorge Sousa

by fduenas » 30 Apr 2013 18:00

I have added you to skype (mi nick name is fduenas), hope you can add me whenever you can to discuss this. :)

Regards
fduenas

Return to Suggestions