CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Listview position and scrolling

by Davide » 01 Oct 2014 16:48

Hello,

In a frame I would like to show an edit control on the top and a listview in the rest (alClient) of a region. When the edit control text change I would like to rerender the listview with items I retrieved form a table using the value entered by the edit control as a filter.

To get this behaviour I put on a frame two region one aligned alTop with the edit control inside and one aligned alClient with the listview control inside.

The problems are:
1) The listview (which is aligned alClient) doesn't fill the region in which is contained but is shown only for the top part (one and half items are visible). The rest of the region is blank. Why the ListView doesn't fill its parent region although it is aligne alclient ?
2) When I scroll the listview all the page scroll and the top region too. Is it possible to fix the top region and scroll only the listview ?

Thank you,
Davide
Davide

by Alexander Bulei » 01 Oct 2014 17:15

Hi Davide,

Please set :

delphi code
JQMPageFooterOptions.Position:= jqmdpFixed;

delphi code
IWCGJQMContent.RegionOptions.FullHeight:= True;

Note

Note: IWCGJQMContent must be RegionType = jqmrtContent

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by Davide » 01 Oct 2014 18:32

Hi,

following your suggestion the ListView now fill all the page.
As I wrote in my frame there are two region ona aligned alTop and one aligned alClient which contains the ListView.
Is there a way to fix the position of the region on the top so when the user scroll the listbox the region remains visible ?

Thank you,
Davide
Davide

by Jorge Sousa » 01 Oct 2014 19:19

Hi David

The Mobile expert already left, i'm sure you don't mind to way until tomorrow morning.
Best Regards
CGDevTools Develop / Support Team
Home Page: http://www.cgdevtools.com
Jorge Sousa

by Davide » 02 Oct 2014 08:14

Hi,

I tryied like you suggest me in a previous post enabling the JQMIScrollViewOptions.
this way the ListView scoll separately from the region but it is rendered with a wrong border and it is impossible to scroll to the end cause it bounce as soon as you stop swipe.
Disabling bounce I can't view the last items cause they are under the page footer.

Are there any other properties to set ?

Thank you,
Davide
Davide

by Alexander Bulei » 02 Oct 2014 10:21

Hi Davide,

About Listview fill whole space, please check this demo:

JQMListViewIScroll.rar

I tryied like you suggest me in a previous post enabling the JQMIScrollViewOptions.
this way the ListView scoll separately from the region but it is rendered with a wrong border and it is impossible to scroll to the end cause it bounce as soon as you stop swipe.
Disabling bounce I can't view the last items cause they are under the page footer.

Check this demo:

JQMDEV_XE4.rar

s there a way to fix the position of the region on the top so when the user scroll the listbox the region remains visible ?

I think it's possible, but not easy.
I will provide you the solution asap (After we answer our premium support).

Best Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

Return to JQMListView