CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

how to push a message to the user that there are new items

by future » 05 Mar 2017 02:23

Following would be great if we could sent a notification that the user has like with apps a message that guides the user to the web app
and if there is a listview with pics url that they load async during scrolling?
For normal web is not necessary but for phone would be great....

rgds,
Marc
future

by Alexander Bulei » 07 Mar 2017 11:09

Hi,

Please check the ListView.JQMIScrollViewOptions, and JQMListViewIScroll demo in demo folder.

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by future » 19 Mar 2017 01:11

I actualy mean the following in usersession you can send a ShowMessage to the user which pops up by using WebApplication
But this is on the server side and if it could be possible not to send a showmessage but sending an event that triggers IWTimer that would be for mobile super. I asked it also to Jorge so it's a known issue but when i sended this regarding listview i was focussing on the iwtimer that runs now on the browser side and polls every second and yes this can't be slower now on desktop i have the web app already for 2 years in production and all goes real time it's a trading system that's the reason for now if i can rerender one listview item maybe you have an idea how to activate the iwtimer while a thread is running on server session side for checking data updates when this happens then through the connection sending just one byte as fllag for trigger the event. I can make tcp socket connects but then they must be tcp and not udp because users can run multiple sessions on the same client ip address so i now there is a way with websocket or with rBrowser only how is the question i runned now my mobile app on 3g and it just do the following probably through ios but the timer stops running after a few asynch callbacks
Nevertheless i'm going implementing listview as well now you made the one item change possible so thanks for that
rgds
future

by zsleo » 20 Mar 2017 19:11

zsleo

Return to JQMListView