CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Popup layout issue in IW 15.1.7 / CG 4.1.0.222

by magosk » 24 Oct 2019 14:34

Hi. I am trying to migrate to IW 15.1.7 and CG 4.1.0.222 from IW 15.0.15 and CG 4.1.0.113. In a mobile web application I have run into an issue with a TIWCGJQMPopup control containing an edit, a radio buttons control and two buttons. Are you aware of any changes or issues with these new versions that could cause this? If so, is there any fix or workaround? See the attached images for correct layout and the error.

Correct.png

Error.png

Best regards

Magnus Oskarsson
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
magosk

by magosk » 01 Nov 2019 13:41

Hi again. I solved this issue. Previously, we had in our code a call to AjaxReRender for one of the controls inside the popup. Now it is this call that screws up the layout. If I remove it, the popup displays correctly. (If found some notes that I have had a similar issue before: when you have added automatic ajax update code for a control in a new version, the previously needed AjaxReRender call instead destroys the layout).

Another question regarding the popup control. Is there anyway to control how many chars are allowed in the header? Now you the text gets truncated with "triple dots" even if there seems to be plenty of space for longer text.

Best regards

Magnus Oskarsson
magosk

by Alexander Bulei » 04 Nov 2019 16:21

Hi magosk,
its controled by theme (css)...If you want wider text, you must edit the theme css and remove the padding/margins or decrease the font-size.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

Return to JQMPopup