CGDevTools Forum

Welcome to the Official CGDevTools Support Community Forums.

Readonly

by scoluccia » 10 Aug 2015 16:27

I want to use the component to display data only. I want to stop the user from changing the state. Enabled=False does this but makes the component appear greyed out. I would like to have the box ReadOnly but with the "Enabled=True"-appearance. Possible?
Thanks
scoluccia

by Alexander Bulei » 10 Aug 2015 17:37

Hi scoluccia,

The Html radio doesn't support readonly attribute, so only one way to do that by using property Enabled and override the disabled style of control.

Best Regards.
Group: Developers | Support Team

• info [at] cgdevtools.com - General information
  • sales [at] cgdevtools.com - Sales department
  • support [at] cgdevtools.com - Product and Technical Support
Alexander Bulei
Site Admin

by scoluccia » 05 Jan 2016 10:50

Hi, I'm fighting with this problem again,
I've added in css theme after
.ui-state-disabled, .ui-widget-content .ui-state-disabled, .ui-widget-header .ui-state-disabled { opacity: .35; filter:Alpha(Opacity=35); background-image: none; }

this new style
.ui-state-disabledro, .ui-widget-content .ui-state-disabled, .ui-widget-header .ui-state-disabledro { opacity: 1; filter:Alpha(Opacity=100); background-image: none; }

then I write in css property of the radiogroupex component 'ui-state-disabledro' and work fine but when I disabled the component the style ui-state-disabled become like ui-state-disabledro (with opacity: 1; filter:Alpha(Opacity=100) so the label are black and not grey

Thanks
scoluccia

by scoluccia » 05 Jan 2016 12:27

is not the right solution because the ui-state-disabledro make several componenst enabled, also if they are disabled, like menu items, I should find a different solution, perhaps I can ignore the click on the radiobuttonex when is in readonly.
Do you have a more intelligent solution?
scoluccia

Return to JQRadioGroupEx